Valve’s programmers adjusted the gameplay of CS:GO. First, CZ75 and M4A1-S weapons were updated. Developers reduced the damage to the pistol and added an additional stack to the rifle. MP7 is also now costs less.
List of general changes:
- CZ75-Auto now delivers a damage of 31 hp. You are not able to kill the enemy in helmet with one bullet.
- The stack of M4A1-S has been increased. Now it is 60 bullets.
- MP7 now costs $1,500.
- ‘Status’ command does not display a public IP address.
- Closed graffiti is now to be removed.
- Bugs of looped sounds were fixed.
Changes on the Mirage map:
- Skybox has been eliminated.
- Local textures were changed.
- Fixed corners near the exit from A and the stairs near the respawn of terrorists.
- There are no roofs near the window on the central passage now.
- Bugs of interaction between players and shells are eliminated.
Corrections for Canals:
- Graphics of the exit on point B is changed.
- Players near point A an be better viewed.
- You cannot stand on the CT-based doorframe now.
The update size is 235 MB.